I always have such big wishes at the beginning of the year…knit this, lose a few pounds, work out more, get this done, get that done, etc. But I have such a hard time following through the entire year. I am hoping that this year will be different.
Some goals I have set for myself…
- Try to knit more give-away things. For every item I knit for myself, I want to knit something (or some things) for someone else.
- Get through that stash of acrylic that Aunt Becky gave me…use it for knitting preemie blankets to be donated to Mercy Hospital in South Buffalo.
- Knit away all my super bulky and bulky yarns…getting them all out of my stash. I wish I could say I will do the same with my worsted yarn but maybe that can be a goal for 2019!
- I wish I could realistically say I would like to start designing this year, but I guess we will have to revisit this on December 31, 2018 to see how I did!
- Complete the 30 Day Knitting Challenge…but I will be taking a year to do it. This will mean several posts a month
- Follow along with a year long knitting blanket project that I started last year and dropped very soon after January! Whew!
- Make more connections and knitting/tea friends!
And just to keep myself accountable…some work goals for 2018
- Attain my CADDCT certification (basically a certified dementia practitioner trainer)
- Speak at a symposium
- Develop a couple CEU classes
So, Cheers! Here’s to 2018!